PROBLEM 1: MOSS ON ROOFS
Many houses in the UK have moss on their roofs. Moss damages roofs. But how to get it removed without causing damage to the roof? The bad old solution is to get the roof pressure washed.
Homeowners fear pressure washing for 4 main reasons:
- Pressure washing damages the tiles, taking the protective surface off it.
- Pressure washing often causes water damage inside the house – and can be very costly to the homeowner.
- Pressure washing causes a lot of muddy mess.
- People on the rook break tiles, often not informing the customer which leads to costly problems some months later.
A new approach is needed – the ‘Reach and Blow®’ System.
The System uses compressed air from an industrial petrol air compressor mounted in a van or trailer. The air hose is on a portable reel so you pull it out to where you are working on the property.
- The ‘Reach and Blow®’ System leaves the top protective surface of the tile intact.
- Using the ‘Reach and Blow®’ System causes no damage to roof tiles or very delicate surfaces because it uses compressed air combined with lightweight attachments.
- The ‘Reach and Blow®’ System is a ‘dry’ no wet mess system.
- Accessing the roof from the gutter level means that no one goes on the roof – this is what sells the roof clean service to many customers.