PROBLEM: MOSS ON ROOFS
Many houses have a lot of moss on their roofs. Moss damages roofs. But how to get it removed? The old bad solution is to get the roof pressure washed.
Homeowners don’t get the moss cleaned off their roofs because they fear pressure washing for 4 main reasons:
- It can damage the tiles, taking the protective surface off it.
- Water damage inside the house
- A lot of mess
- Broken tiles because people are on the roof
A new approach – the ‘Reach and Blow®’ System. The System uses compressed air from a customised industrial petrol air compressor mounted in a van or trailer. The air hose is on a portable reel so you pull it out to the roof or gutter.
- It is a ‘dry’ no wet mess system.
- Accessing from the gutter line means that no one goes on the roof – this is what sells the roof clean service to many customers.
- Causes no damage to roof tiles or very delicate surfaces because it uses compressed air.
- Leaves the top protective surface of the tile intact.